Leaf Sensor Rev4 - Digital Meter - Calibration Card Combo Pak
Leaf Sensor - Digital Meter - Calibration Card Combo Pak
New - Measures water levels of live plants for agronomists, aeroponics, hydroponics and drip irrigation systems when used with AgriHouse's Leaf Sensor - Digital Meter and Calibration Standards Card.
Easy to Use: Simply affix the Leaf Sensor to a healthy plant leaf and begin monitoring the indirect measurement of leaf turgidity (moisture level) using our special 4-digit display voltmeter. External battery/power not required.
Applications (partial list): Earth & Plant Sciences / Irrigation Control / Water Management / Weather Stations / Research / Education / Agronomists / Consultants
Benefits: Measure leaf moisture levels (leaf thickness) and sap flow in real time - know when to water!
- 1 ea. Digtail Voltmeter
- 1 ea. Leaf Sensor Rev4
- 1 ea. Calibration Std card
- 3- wire connector (ground, 3 vdc, signal)
- Instruction CD-ROM
Digital Voltmeter Specifications
- Size: 5.78”L x 3.78”W x 1.78”H
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Analog Output range: 1.45 to 3 vdc
- Input voltage (vdc): 3.0 vdc
- Source Current: 1.5 mA
- Signal Resolution: 0.001 vdc
- Temperature Range: > 32o F to 120o F
- 3-Conductor Micro-Wire (w/ connector) Length: 5inches
· 1 ea. Leaf sensor as shown see Leaf Sensor Rev3
Optional Equipment from AgriHouse