Calibrate Leaf Sensors
Easy to Use: Simply affix to the SG-1000 Leaf Sensor to any of the Calibrated Stds on the Calibration Stardards Card (shown below).
Measure the Leaf Sensor's voltage using AgriHouse's Digital Mutltimeter (not supplied) or other devices (see The How to Use page).
- 1 ea. Leaf Sensor Calibration Stardard Card
- Seven individual micro-thin calibration disks
- Voltage correlattion stardard form
- Leaf Sensor no. form
Seven Individual Calibrated Micro-Disks (Inches / Micrometers)
- 0.0005 / 0.00075 / 0.001 / 0.0015 / 0.002 / 0.003 / 0.004 inches
- 12.7 / 19.5 / 25.4 / 28.1 / 50.8 / 76.2 /101.6 micrometers
- Tolerance: + 0.00001 inches
Optional Equipment from AgriHouse
For more info visit www.leafsensor.com & Leaf Sensor Blog